Shop More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist Member Lufuno? Lufu-yes!Female/United Kingdom Groups :iconmusical-art-academy: Musical-Art-Academy
Next enrollment opens : FEB 2014
Recent Activity
Deviant for 5 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 284 Deviations 4,509 Comments 32,628 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Favourites

Friends

Groups

deviantID

bababug
Lufuno? Lufu-yes!
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
United Kingdom

Commissions

Full body doodle
Happy Birthday Littel-Gerll by bababug
I can do zat by bababug
Empowerment by bababug
A doodle of one character, from head to toe. (OCs and fan art included, and if you would like a portrait of yourself a reference should be available).

  • Commission will be posted here in my gallery when completed. If you would prefer the image to be emailed to you, please include an email address to send to.
  • Time taken to draw commission will vary depending on my schedule, but if I will message to alert you if this is the case. 
  • If I reject your request, please don't take it personally. I may find your request uncomfortable to draw, or I don't have the time to complete it.
Full body linear
Galactic butt by bababug
.Banshee!. by bababug
.Fabulous. by bababug
A black and white doodle of one character, from head to toe.
Mini Portrait
Hannibal by bababug
Lufu by bababug
Bacon Pancakes by bababug
A doodle of one character, from head to waist.
Hella friends, it's been a while, eh? I keep neglecting this website, I don't know why, I'm just so lazy.

School will be starting again next week. It'll be my third and last year of sixth form and I'm going to be doing (hopefully) A2 music, BTEC music, and AS dance. I'm very excited because I'll be doing music and dance every day which will be quite nice. It'll be pretty crazy, considering I have to start looking for universities, and I have to work really really hard to catch up on my musicianship and stuff if I want to do music in uni, it's gonna be cray. I'm not sure what my schedule will be like yet, so I don't know how much time I'll have to draw.
Keeping all that in mind, I've started a webcomic here! It's gonna be about a girl with powers. Yeah, that's pretty much the summary. I have like 20% of a plot rn. The other 80% is shipping.

Also my commissions are open! If anyone wants a lil doodle, now would be the best time, before school load gets crazy. Probably would've been cleverer for me to open commissions when summer started but oh well!
  • Mood: Optimism
  • Listening to: Karl Jenkins

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconbeulahwolf:
BeulahWolf Featured By Owner Aug 31, 2014   Digital Artist
Oh gosh, I hope you're showered with happiness and all things good for the rest of your life because your Avengers art makes me the happiest person alive, no lie
they make me laugh and smile so much, you've got me grinning like an idiot ahhhhh <3 bless your face you wonderful human

I see that you take point commissions, but do you take paypal commissions? I'd love to get amazing artz from you <3
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconpotterfan7:
potterfan7 Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2014
Hi im just in love with your little avengers comics never stop kthxbi
Reply
:iconcruthania:
Cruthania Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
croll down trust me this will put a smile on your face, make your day, or help you <3 

Every night , someone thinks about you before they go to sleep,

At least fifteen people in this world love you.

The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you

There are at least two people in this world that would die for you

You mean the world to someone.

Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever,something good comes from it.

When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look.

Always remember the compliments you've received.

Forget the rude remarks.

So if you are a loving friend, send this to everyone on your list including the person that sent it to you.

Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you.

Something good will happen to you between 12 in the morning and four o'clock pm tomorrow, it could be anywere . Get ready for the biggest shock in your life

Do not break this chain. Send this to fifteen people in fifteen minutes !!

Make Someone else's day! Help get a smile on someone's face! Help someone out! <3 remember that your loved
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 😉
= Fight for you 
= Respect you
= Involve you
= Encourage you
= Need you 
= Deserve you 
= Save you
Reply
:iconlittel-gerll:
Littel-Gerll Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2014  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Happy Birthday on here too! I posted that drawing, and I made her hair darker. fav.me/d7ltwcc
Party 
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconrockettreverie:
rockettreverie Featured By Owner Jun 7, 2014  Student Filmographer
Happy Birthday! :cake:
Reply
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: